When you go to login to Facebook, you can enter one of three accepted forms of your password:
- Your original password.
- Your original password with the first letter capitalized.
- Your original password with the case inverted.
If your original password was paSSword789, you can enter the following to login:
- This is your original password.
- Some mobile devices capitalize the first letter when you type.
- If you inadvertently have Caps-Lock on prior to typing your password.
Go ahead and try it out now!